Four evening modules beginning July 1st
- Module I: True Nature
- Module II: Suffering
- Module III: Teachings
- Module IV: Service
An EcoPsychology Initiative Online Course
Who are we?
What causes our suffering?
How do we live?
The Earth has answers
THE PLANET AS A MIRROR, PRACTICE
Do you want to live more connected, awake and centered? Nature can enrich the spiritual lives of anyone, catalyzing insight, healing and growth. On a planet full of suffering, nature offers paths to deeper engagement and change, for ourselves and the world. The wisdom of the planet holds keys to lives of greater connection, presence and open-heartedness.
Who is this course suited for?
This program can be helpful for a broad range of people. If you’re looking for community and engagement around any of the following subjects you will benefit from this class.
- Curious how the experiences, lessons, and qualities of nature will help you live better
- Wondering how to use nature to complement and deepen your existing spiritual path
- Wanting to know how nature can be its own spiritual path
- Desiring to simultaneously deepen your connection with yourself, others and the world
- Seeking to both minimize your own suffering and that in the world around you around you
What’s the story with this course being ‘flexible”?
Though the webinars are interactive and occur at fixed times (see below), they all will be recorded. If you are not able to attend the live webinar you can watch it when your schedule allows.
How experiential and applicable is this course to my life?
In short, very. Not only do we offer an intellectually stimulating program, it will also be interactive, engaging and experiential. We’ve designed the course so the material has a direct benefit to your life, to be easily and effectively applied to bring about meaningful growth and healing.
What are the dates to put in my calendar if I want to join the live webinars?
- Module I, True Nature: July 1
- Module II, Suffering: July 12
- Module III, Teachings: July 19
- Module IV, Service: July 29